Hooray for no seaming!
Yes, that's right folks, I am off and away on my tivoli tee. I'm just about at the waist decreases, and all I can think is how fun this is. How miles of stockingette is fun, I don't know, but it is. It's an excellent project though- I've been knitting on it at knitting, at work, during classes, while doing reading- Basically anywhere I can knit.
And it's nice because it's a top down raglan, so I can already see the cute little cap sleeves and try it on to make sure it fits. Which it does! But there are no pictures because I need to knit more to cover my bra. How sad I do not have a duct tape figure to use. So sad.
And not having to dread finishing the knitting because of all the finishing left to do? Priceless.
Cabled Jacket knitting is done like whoa, so now it is on to the finishing happy fun times. So, you know, check back next year for that. (Shapely is almost done, almost done! Hooray!)
And it's nice because it's a top down raglan, so I can already see the cute little cap sleeves and try it on to make sure it fits. Which it does! But there are no pictures because I need to knit more to cover my bra. How sad I do not have a duct tape figure to use. So sad.
And not having to dread finishing the knitting because of all the finishing left to do? Priceless.
Cabled Jacket knitting is done like whoa, so now it is on to the finishing happy fun times. So, you know, check back next year for that. (Shapely is almost done, almost done! Hooray!)
Labels: Kati



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home