Yes, I am serious about this.
In the interest of helping the boyfriend manage his money better, I'm officially going on a yarn diet and just knitting out of the stash (I mean, look at the last post and all of the stuff I mentioned).
However, I do happen to have some yarn for sale. Most of this stuff I bought in mind for a project (because that is how we stash around here). I take Paypal and will eat the cost of shipping. Leave a comment or e-mail me at msjeanneb at gmail dot com if you're interested.
-Peruvian Collection Highland Wool, eight balls black and three balls raspberry. Originally for the Moorish Pullover from the Winter '04 IK (don't ask me why I thought it'd be a good idea). None of it has been knit with, is still in the original bag, and it's good to go. This is from the very first batch of Highland Wool that came out in November, so this is, uh, vintage. Yeah. I will let this go for 20 bucks. Black currently isn't offered at Elann. Sold!
- Schoeller Stahl Merino Stretch, six balls of midnight. This is a dark dark blue-black -- it's much closer to black than it is to navy. I bought this after learning that Merino Stretch substitutes gauge-wise for Calmer, and planned on making a dark blue Audrey. One ball has been knit with and rewound, but is all there. I'll let these go for 20 bucks too. Midnight currently isn't offered at Elann.
- Sock yarn, various. I've got two untouched balls of Regia Ringel black-with-primary stripes (and a third skein that's been knit and rewound), and one skein each of two different striping shades of blue -- one is agrey-blue-navy (sold!) (and is rewound), and the other is more primary (and untouched). 4 bucks for the untouched, 3 for the rewound.
- A skein of Cascade 220 in a dark heathered green. Originally bought for the Rogue, used in the Slytherhoodie, and the accent in my Slytherin sweater. Untouched, unwound, yours for 4.50.
However, I do happen to have some yarn for sale. Most of this stuff I bought in mind for a project (because that is how we stash around here). I take Paypal and will eat the cost of shipping. Leave a comment or e-mail me at msjeanneb at gmail dot com if you're interested.
-
- Schoeller Stahl Merino Stretch, six balls of midnight. This is a dark dark blue-black -- it's much closer to black than it is to navy. I bought this after learning that Merino Stretch substitutes gauge-wise for Calmer, and planned on making a dark blue Audrey. One ball has been knit with and rewound, but is all there. I'll let these go for 20 bucks too. Midnight currently isn't offered at Elann.
- Sock yarn, various. I've got two untouched balls of Regia Ringel black-with-primary stripes (and a third skein that's been knit and rewound), and one skein each of two different striping shades of blue -- one is a
- A skein of Cascade 220 in a dark heathered green. Originally bought for the Rogue, used in the Slytherhoodie, and the accent in my Slytherin sweater. Untouched, unwound, yours for 4.50.
Labels: Jeanne



2 Comments:
Wow, I replied to the LJ feed instead of the blog. I'M AWAKE.
My ears pricked at the black and raspberry wool. I know you didn't actually knit with it, but what's the yarn like? I'd be down to try this.
I know I'm not Jeanne, but highland wool is basically the same thing as Cascade 220, if you've ever knit with that.
Otherwise it's similar to most 100% wool you can think of (naturespun, etc.)
Post a Comment
<< Home