googlewhack
Did you know that we're the number two search result for "crafty girls" on MSN? Because we ARE.
I finished the neckband on the baby sweater last night (yay for Kati for letting me borrow her Denises -- I did wind up forgetting mine and not losing them as I had feared) and since I'm in a "blah, I don't want to seam" mood, I've been working on the cabled jacket instead of seaming. I know, I know, I need to seam it and get it done... but I've already done two seams (the button bands) and I don't really feel like doing the bajillion more I have to do (okay, six). And I have to sew on the buttons (four) and weave in ends (a bajillion).
I am also awaiting things in the mail. My KnitPicks order said it shipped today (hooray!) and I'm planning on snagging the holiday VK at the bookstore tonight when I go to get my new Lemony Snicket book (yay!).
I finished the neckband on the baby sweater last night (yay for Kati for letting me borrow her Denises -- I did wind up forgetting mine and not losing them as I had feared) and since I'm in a "blah, I don't want to seam" mood, I've been working on the cabled jacket instead of seaming. I know, I know, I need to seam it and get it done... but I've already done two seams (the button bands) and I don't really feel like doing the bajillion more I have to do (okay, six). And I have to sew on the buttons (four) and weave in ends (a bajillion).
I am also awaiting things in the mail. My KnitPicks order said it shipped today (hooray!) and I'm planning on snagging the holiday VK at the bookstore tonight when I go to get my new Lemony Snicket book (yay!).
Labels: Jeanne



2 Comments:
Oh, Jeanne... It's so tiny, surely the weaving and seaming can't take too long? Seaming/weaving in are the devil, but this is at least a tiny devil?
It's actually a good-sized sweater -- I made it in the 1-year size so she'd have lots of room to grow. Plus a cardigan with stripes? Extra ends.
I'll get it done, don't worry.
Post a Comment
<< Home