MARATHON SWEATER O' DOOM
So the other day the boyfriend said, "hey, can you finish up the baby sweater so I can send it to my sister?" I said, "Sure, I can have it done by Monday."
That was cocky of me.
Because now I can't find it. It is SOMEWHERE in the near vicinity, I am hoping, or possibly still in CALIFORNIA.
So. In order to get the package to his sister by Monday, I am now marathon-knitting the Childhood cardigan from Knitty, starting from 4 pm today and ending by Monday morning.
I'm using Unger Utopia in 294 (pink) and 307 (dark pink) and knitting the medium size (for room to grow).
Damn, I do stupid things.
That was cocky of me.
Because now I can't find it. It is SOMEWHERE in the near vicinity, I am hoping, or possibly still in CALIFORNIA.
So. In order to get the package to his sister by Monday, I am now marathon-knitting the Childhood cardigan from Knitty, starting from 4 pm today and ending by Monday morning.
I'm using Unger Utopia in 294 (pink) and 307 (dark pink) and knitting the medium size (for room to grow).
Damn, I do stupid things.
Labels: Jeanne



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home