This is post number 90.
My Knitpicks package came in the mail yesterday, which made me happy (it took a little less than a week from when they announced it was on its way). I think the Nutmeg is a little dark, but I'll figure out something with it. I wound up the Red Hat lace (which took forever) and started the Melody's Shawl at Stitch'n'Bitch.
I started a toe-up sock on Thursday in my Lorna's Laces "Blackwatch" Shepherd Sock. I resisted buying off-lot pink Cotton Fleece from eBay for 4.50 a skein (and am still resisting). I opened up my box of yarn for the Sakuracon project.
I finished weaving in the ends on the baby sweater and started sewing a button on. Tonight, I found the other baby sweater in my closet, along with a bunch of other cotton stuff. But it doesn't really matter, as the boyfriend and I have broken up.
So now I have two nearly-finished baby sweaters in two very different sizes that I don't have any use for. As well as a ton of Highland Wool that was going to be a sweater for him. Well, hey, there's enough for me to make a Ribby Cardie (just means I have to buy the pattern). And heck, that's another project I can cross off my list -- don't need to knit a huge boyfriend sweater.
I'm doing okay.
I started a toe-up sock on Thursday in my Lorna's Laces "Blackwatch" Shepherd Sock. I resisted buying off-lot pink Cotton Fleece from eBay for 4.50 a skein (and am still resisting). I opened up my box of yarn for the Sakuracon project.
I finished weaving in the ends on the baby sweater and started sewing a button on. Tonight, I found the other baby sweater in my closet, along with a bunch of other cotton stuff. But it doesn't really matter, as the boyfriend and I have broken up.
So now I have two nearly-finished baby sweaters in two very different sizes that I don't have any use for. As well as a ton of Highland Wool that was going to be a sweater for him. Well, hey, there's enough for me to make a Ribby Cardie (just means I have to buy the pattern). And heck, that's another project I can cross off my list -- don't need to knit a huge boyfriend sweater.
I'm doing okay.
Labels: Jeanne



2 Comments:
Eeek. I'm sorry.
(Alexandra, who has misplaced her blogger login.)
Actually, it looks like things are going to work out after all.
I still don't want to knit that sweater, though.
Post a Comment
<< Home