This month's theme is...!
Lately things have been pretty Iron Chef around here, particularly in the kitchen. ("What can I do with this, this, and this?")
So in that same sort of theme, following up on Socktober (even though the majority of my sock was knit Friday), it's No-Cast-On November. I'm not allowed to cast on anything new. Everything I work on this month has to be an existing project. I'm not even going to cast on for the next pieces of the same project (i.e. the second sock, the front pieces of the Cabled Jacket) until all the projects on the needles are bound off. Which really means that I'll be finishing the sock and the back of Cabled Jacket and then, having nothing else to work on at home, I'll be forced to work on the garter stitch throw, as the Melody's Shawl has been living in my purse and is therefore "out of the house" knitting.
Uh, what else. We have a Bloglines feed if you are into that, because I know I am.
I am also having a Crisis of Color, in that I don't know what color I should pick for the "hey I get to buy yarn if I finish this" reward project. I am debating between dark brown, garnet, raspberry, plum, blackberry, and emerald-y green. That's right -- I'm looking at berry and jewel tones. Let me know what you think. (If you have the Elann November newsletter, even better -- I can tell you the color names.)
So in that same sort of theme, following up on Socktober (even though the majority of my sock was knit Friday), it's No-Cast-On November. I'm not allowed to cast on anything new. Everything I work on this month has to be an existing project. I'm not even going to cast on for the next pieces of the same project (i.e. the second sock, the front pieces of the Cabled Jacket) until all the projects on the needles are bound off. Which really means that I'll be finishing the sock and the back of Cabled Jacket and then, having nothing else to work on at home, I'll be forced to work on the garter stitch throw, as the Melody's Shawl has been living in my purse and is therefore "out of the house" knitting.
Uh, what else. We have a Bloglines feed if you are into that, because I know I am.
I am also having a Crisis of Color, in that I don't know what color I should pick for the "hey I get to buy yarn if I finish this" reward project. I am debating between dark brown, garnet, raspberry, plum, blackberry, and emerald-y green. That's right -- I'm looking at berry and jewel tones. Let me know what you think. (If you have the Elann November newsletter, even better -- I can tell you the color names.)
Labels: Jeanne



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home