Monday, November 21, 2005

Life Happens (and by life I mean homework)



Long time no post! Sorry about that. It's probably because I have knitted about an inch on my sleeve in the past week, and so I really have nothing to blog about. I've been working on finishing my cabled jacket (oooh! ahhh!) and have done all the shoulder seams and picked up and knit the collar. I started seaming one of the sides on saturday, but something went wrong and I had about an inch of a gap on one side... definitely fun. So that one got picked out, and I will make sure to pin every so often to avoid that happening next time.

And that's about all I've had time for in between reading 500 page books in one go and writing five page papers and doing econ homework. Fun times. Hopefully I'll have time to post again over Thanksgiving weekend, because I'll be going home to my parents house (who have a digital camera, so you might even get non-grainy pictures guys! Aren't you thrilled?) and I have a plan that has me getting most of my homework done this week before Thanksgiving. Excitement!

Anyway, more exciting than me is Jeanne and her sock! Go tell her to cast on for the other one once no-cast on November is over! Yay sock!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home