Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Well, Christmas was overall pretty good from the knitting perspective. Mom gave me a ball winder and swift (sweeeeet), my godmother sent me a gift card to JoAnn's (so I can buy my zipper! and fabric!), and my grandma gave me four balls of Fun Fur and several free patterns.

However, I'm a stupid, stupid person and managed to leave the Melody shawl at home (D'OH). There was a thunderstorm at 1:45 in the morning the night before we left, so I was exhausted and being rushed out the door after sleeping in, and I didn't think to grab it or pack it or anything like that. Which I didn't realize until we pulled up into their driveway three hours after leaving the house. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

It's just been that kind of month.

I also received a good amount of cash, some of which may or may not go to a project... depending on if I finish something first. Who knows. I think I'll hold onto it until I get back to Eugene.

My little (male) cousin: Are you knitting? Don't you know that knitting is laaaay-muh? (in a total valley girl voice)
Me: Not when you're a grown-up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home