You think Christmas would mean better pictures, but no.
This is an very bad picture of Tivoli.

This is the best picture I took of it all day.
Which is about how well I am progressing on Tempting sleeves. I'm currently on sleeve attempt three, which is soon to be ripped out in favor of sleeve attempt four, which is also known as knitting sleeves flat and then seaming them because the Merino Stretch does not like to stay on my dpns and ladders like crazy despite all my best efforts.
At least my cabled jacket is almost done!
Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday of Choice (which also includes the sitting on your ass in front of the tv watching your favorite guilty pleasure holiday) everyone. I shall return. Probably in about a week. Hopefully with knitting progress, and a less gloomy disposition. Heh.

This is the best picture I took of it all day.
Which is about how well I am progressing on Tempting sleeves. I'm currently on sleeve attempt three, which is soon to be ripped out in favor of sleeve attempt four, which is also known as knitting sleeves flat and then seaming them because the Merino Stretch does not like to stay on my dpns and ladders like crazy despite all my best efforts.
At least my cabled jacket is almost done!
Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday of Choice (which also includes the sitting on your ass in front of the tv watching your favorite guilty pleasure holiday) everyone. I shall return. Probably in about a week. Hopefully with knitting progress, and a less gloomy disposition. Heh.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home