Thursday, January 12, 2006

Imagination!

So I have been putting this post off because I have no pictures. Because there hasn't been natural light in a long time. There has just been rain, and more rain.

But now I'm bored at work, and you know that that means: time to use our imaginations in this pictureless update!

Imagine a completed back of the tennis sweater. It's very pretty, and grey, and has the ribbing on the front to match it.

Imagine a pile of Schoeller Stahl Mouline sweater pieces on the floor, still not blocking, despite all the pieces being done.

Imagine a sad dinosaur, waiting for a spiny back.

Now imagine a pile of frogged yarn that was my fourth attempt on the tempting sleeves. Hopefully, fifth time is the charm, because I suspect I would like to wear this cursed sweater someday, even if only to spill chai on it, because articles of evil like to hang out together.

And lastly, imagine a picture gallery of finished objects (all of them, ever! ...which is about two.) that I would like to upload to the web, except for the tiny problem of not having any pictures because I don't have any light.

I can't wait to move after I graduate.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home