Closer still.
I started Chart 5 yesterday and finished it today. Here's Peacock after finishing Chart 5, with 310 stitches total:

I now have every single stitch marker I've made in use -- that's 22 fuschia and 4 green, plus the center stitch marker. Shawl Progress Calculator says it's 38.9% complete.
I can only sit and do two rows at a time now (one lace row, then one purl-back row) because my wrists get cranky if I do too much knitting in one go, so I do things like wander off and tidy up, check on Bloglines, etc., and then come back to it. Not the most effective way of doing it, maybe, but I also don't want to hurt myself.
I do, however, have a homework assignment due to be e-mailed tonight, so you can bet that I'll probably be knitting on it as much as I can, and writing during my breaks.

I now have every single stitch marker I've made in use -- that's 22 fuschia and 4 green, plus the center stitch marker. Shawl Progress Calculator says it's 38.9% complete.
I can only sit and do two rows at a time now (one lace row, then one purl-back row) because my wrists get cranky if I do too much knitting in one go, so I do things like wander off and tidy up, check on Bloglines, etc., and then come back to it. Not the most effective way of doing it, maybe, but I also don't want to hurt myself.
I do, however, have a homework assignment due to be e-mailed tonight, so you can bet that I'll probably be knitting on it as much as I can, and writing during my breaks.
Labels: Jeanne



1 Comments:
The shawl looks beautiful! I haven't tried lace yet but I'm thinking after the olympics are over I might try a shawl - I have a few weddings to go to this spring and a pretty lace shawl could be perfect.
Love the Team Jeanne button - I'm going to steal that for my blog!
Post a Comment
<< Home