Friday, July 14, 2006

I really am a slacker, aren't I?

My boss has been coming into my office for the past three Wednesdays and asking me what I've been working on*, and then inquiring when I'm going to wear something to work that I've made. Considering most of the things I knit are still in pieces, I decided it's time to do something about that.



I have started blocking my tennis sweater, last seen in February. Has it really been that long? I think my boss is right.


*One of the perks of working in a call center** is occassional knitting time (aka homework time during the school year) in between calls, and a boss who used to crochet when she did the same job.

**No, I'm not going to say where exactly I work. I don't need irate people trying to get me fired. Or internet stalkers calling me all day long. ...shut up, it could happen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home