falling ahead
So, since Kati posted a current state of projects, and I haven't done that since April, I thought I would do so as well.
Still in progress:
- Birch (more than halfway finished, needs to be finished and blocked)
- Peacock Feathers (needs to be blocked)
- Magnolia (needs to be seamed)
- everything I started at the beginning of the spring/summer that is not Orangina (put aside until spring -- this includes Rosa, which may or may not be abandoned, and Salt Peanuts, which may or may not be abandoned. We'll see how I feel in the spring.)
Just started:
- Ballet Camisole in Wool Cotton.
In the plans for fall/winter:
- A mod turtleneck in Beaverslide merino (red)
- Parka from Rowan 34 in Rowan Polar (brown)
- Marsha from Rowan 34 in stretch merino (grey)
- Salina from Rowan Vintage Knits in Rowanspun DK (grey)
- Diamond Fantasy Shawl in either wool/silk leftover from Peacock Feathers or in Nature's Palette in Indian Paintbrush (either way, red)
- self-designed tunic vest in Yorkshire Tweed Aran (black)
Either way, most of that stuff is stash from last fall/this spring, with only the Yorkshire Tweed being a new addition.
I'm pretty excited! Fall knitting (from stash, no less!), yay!
Still in progress:
- Birch (more than halfway finished, needs to be finished and blocked)
- Peacock Feathers (needs to be blocked)
- Magnolia (needs to be seamed)
- everything I started at the beginning of the spring/summer that is not Orangina (put aside until spring -- this includes Rosa, which may or may not be abandoned, and Salt Peanuts, which may or may not be abandoned. We'll see how I feel in the spring.)
Just started:
- Ballet Camisole in Wool Cotton.
In the plans for fall/winter:
- A mod turtleneck in Beaverslide merino (red)
- Parka from Rowan 34 in Rowan Polar (brown)
- Marsha from Rowan 34 in stretch merino (grey)
- Salina from Rowan Vintage Knits in Rowanspun DK (grey)
- Diamond Fantasy Shawl in either wool/silk leftover from Peacock Feathers or in Nature's Palette in Indian Paintbrush (either way, red)
- self-designed tunic vest in Yorkshire Tweed Aran (black)
Either way, most of that stuff is stash from last fall/this spring, with only the Yorkshire Tweed being a new addition.
I'm pretty excited! Fall knitting (from stash, no less!), yay!
Labels: Jeanne



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home