a meme for those of you who are as bored at work as I am:
The meme that is going around blog land, because I am bored at work, and forgot my pattern for the mystery project so I can't work any more on the right front until I am at home.
48 Things You Could Care Less About
1. FIRST NAME? Kati.
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Me. :D
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Few days ago.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? When I am really bored in class and thus am writing really slowly, yes.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Turkey. Considering I don't eat anything else that could be considered a lunchmeat, it kind of has to be turkey.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes. But I think it would get weird, because I'd get annoyed with me at the same time I was annoyed with me and then I might pick a fight with myself and then I would know exactly what to say... wait, is this a clone type situation or like, I am some completely random person with none of the same personality traits? Or am I like, Link and Dark Link? Obviously I am overthinking again.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I wouldn't put it past me. Although I think skydiving would be more fun. Kind of like how scuba diving is way more fun than snorkeling.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Kix. Now and forever. Except for last year when dad bought me like twenty boxes of it and I ate so much kix that I chose to buy other kinds of cereal for awhile.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? That requires more time that I have, normally.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Sometimes. And sometimes I am not. So that is okay.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? I think if they had a green tea cookies and cream, I could die happy.
14. SHOE SIZE? 7.5-8. Shoe sizes are so weird though. Like pants.
5. RED OR PINK? Pink. If you ever see me wearing red red, it is because there was a fire at my apartment and I am wearing my boyfriend's shirt because that was the only thing not burned in the fire. Or I have taken a job at target to avoid a life of stripping.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My butt's inability to be in propotion to the rest of my body. It is a little white boy butt when the rest of me is nowhere near a little white boy. Except for the white part.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom. Hahahaha sappy.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? If they too suffer from the work boredom.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Brown cords, cream hoodie (the one in the shot with alien bob!) with teal shirt underneath and pink cons.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Cliff Bar. Hungry now.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Killers, Death Cab for Cutie, Snow Patrol, the Like Young, Mirah, and then just a mix of hiphoppy dance stuff on my ipod for my dance class.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Sky blue. I am sure people will disagree. But whatever.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Oatmeal Raisin cookies just out of the oven. Or green tea lattes. To wear on me would be vanilla scents, maybe a little orange thrown in.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Honestly? Their nose. And how tall they are. And then their pants. It is just as important to me to find a guy who has pants that fit and make his butt look good as it is for me to find pants that fit.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Sure. It is totally going around blogland, and I <3 blogland.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Alcoholic would have to be a kamikaze, non-alcoholic, either water or really good coffee. I'm crushing on green tea lattes right now too.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? HOCKEY.
29. EYE COLOR? ... Oh lord. My favorite question ever. Green-blue, and half of one is brown.
30. HAT SIZE? normal female sized.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, nor is my eyeball going to explode, HOORAY.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? To quote myself: "I have this thing about carbs. *pause* I love them."
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I am a sucker for a happy ending.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. Rain is evil, and that is all it does, all winter long.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? No touchy! hugs, if emotion has to be displayed.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? C is for cookie, that's good enough for me!
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? haha, Jeanne.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Anyone else?
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? My econ and finance textbooks. I'm also in the middle of I'm Not the New Me by Wendy McClure, which is hilarious and good. I've also got Stargazer by Michele Jaffe to read in the bath next, and Quarterlife Crisis as well.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I am at work. We have no mice pads. Just fancy mice.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? The Office and Grey's Anatomy, because the OC hasn't started yet. Also, love me, love me, SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME. OH JIM.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? the ocean, rain falling on rooftops at night, faraway train whistles.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Grew up on Beatles and is still one of the few bands my entire family will listen to.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? I have no idea if England or Japan is further. Japan was a longer plane ride, but that's because England usually ends up being two or three plane rides (what is up with the airport system on the west coast?)
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Spilling things on myself. Especially coffee.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? St. Louis, baby.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? boredom.
I will also be happy when this mystery project is knitted so I can go back to knitting something I can actually blog about. Party. Or maybe I could just finish finishing something already.
48 Things You Could Care Less About
1. FIRST NAME? Kati.
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Me. :D
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Few days ago.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? When I am really bored in class and thus am writing really slowly, yes.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Turkey. Considering I don't eat anything else that could be considered a lunchmeat, it kind of has to be turkey.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes. But I think it would get weird, because I'd get annoyed with me at the same time I was annoyed with me and then I might pick a fight with myself and then I would know exactly what to say... wait, is this a clone type situation or like, I am some completely random person with none of the same personality traits? Or am I like, Link and Dark Link? Obviously I am overthinking again.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I wouldn't put it past me. Although I think skydiving would be more fun. Kind of like how scuba diving is way more fun than snorkeling.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Kix. Now and forever. Except for last year when dad bought me like twenty boxes of it and I ate so much kix that I chose to buy other kinds of cereal for awhile.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? That requires more time that I have, normally.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Sometimes. And sometimes I am not. So that is okay.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? I think if they had a green tea cookies and cream, I could die happy.
14. SHOE SIZE? 7.5-8. Shoe sizes are so weird though. Like pants.
5. RED OR PINK? Pink. If you ever see me wearing red red, it is because there was a fire at my apartment and I am wearing my boyfriend's shirt because that was the only thing not burned in the fire. Or I have taken a job at target to avoid a life of stripping.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My butt's inability to be in propotion to the rest of my body. It is a little white boy butt when the rest of me is nowhere near a little white boy. Except for the white part.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom. Hahahaha sappy.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? If they too suffer from the work boredom.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Brown cords, cream hoodie (the one in the shot with alien bob!) with teal shirt underneath and pink cons.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Cliff Bar. Hungry now.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Killers, Death Cab for Cutie, Snow Patrol, the Like Young, Mirah, and then just a mix of hiphoppy dance stuff on my ipod for my dance class.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Sky blue. I am sure people will disagree. But whatever.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Oatmeal Raisin cookies just out of the oven. Or green tea lattes. To wear on me would be vanilla scents, maybe a little orange thrown in.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Honestly? Their nose. And how tall they are. And then their pants. It is just as important to me to find a guy who has pants that fit and make his butt look good as it is for me to find pants that fit.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Sure. It is totally going around blogland, and I <3 blogland.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Alcoholic would have to be a kamikaze, non-alcoholic, either water or really good coffee. I'm crushing on green tea lattes right now too.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? HOCKEY.
29. EYE COLOR? ... Oh lord. My favorite question ever. Green-blue, and half of one is brown.
30. HAT SIZE? normal female sized.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, nor is my eyeball going to explode, HOORAY.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? To quote myself: "I have this thing about carbs. *pause* I love them."
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I am a sucker for a happy ending.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. Rain is evil, and that is all it does, all winter long.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? No touchy! hugs, if emotion has to be displayed.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? C is for cookie, that's good enough for me!
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? haha, Jeanne.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Anyone else?
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? My econ and finance textbooks. I'm also in the middle of I'm Not the New Me by Wendy McClure, which is hilarious and good. I've also got Stargazer by Michele Jaffe to read in the bath next, and Quarterlife Crisis as well.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I am at work. We have no mice pads. Just fancy mice.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? The Office and Grey's Anatomy, because the OC hasn't started yet. Also, love me, love me, SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME. OH JIM.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? the ocean, rain falling on rooftops at night, faraway train whistles.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Grew up on Beatles and is still one of the few bands my entire family will listen to.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? I have no idea if England or Japan is further. Japan was a longer plane ride, but that's because England usually ends up being two or three plane rides (what is up with the airport system on the west coast?)
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Spilling things on myself. Especially coffee.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? St. Louis, baby.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? boredom.
I will also be happy when this mystery project is knitted so I can go back to knitting something I can actually blog about. Party. Or maybe I could just finish finishing something already.
Labels: Kati



1 Comments:
Actually, I already did this meme on my MySpace. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home