intermittent sunshine
I managed to snap some pictures with my dying camera (!) during one of the few moments of sunshine this afternoon:

My Sundara yarn Clapotis. I'm just barely into the second skein (of three), so I'm on target for a nice, long Clapotis. Too late for the wedding, but not too late for winter. (Ugh, winter.)

The Ballet camisole, which is now looking a lot more like it'll be a vest to be worn over a button-down shirt. Which is fine by me.
I had so many plans for things to knit this fall, but I just can't find myself getting passionate about knitting right now. I miss my knitting community! It's probably a side affect of being surrounded by guys for forty-plus hours a week. I suppose I should look into a Stitch'n'Bitch group around here so I can be surrounded by women and delicious food/drinks again, but I miss my old Oregon crew. Sigh.
And I really really need to find my camera's battery charger soon...

My Sundara yarn Clapotis. I'm just barely into the second skein (of three), so I'm on target for a nice, long Clapotis. Too late for the wedding, but not too late for winter. (Ugh, winter.)

The Ballet camisole, which is now looking a lot more like it'll be a vest to be worn over a button-down shirt. Which is fine by me.
I had so many plans for things to knit this fall, but I just can't find myself getting passionate about knitting right now. I miss my knitting community! It's probably a side affect of being surrounded by guys for forty-plus hours a week. I suppose I should look into a Stitch'n'Bitch group around here so I can be surrounded by women and delicious food/drinks again, but I miss my old Oregon crew. Sigh.
And I really really need to find my camera's battery charger soon...
Labels: Jeanne



1 Comments:
Sorry to hear your will to knit has been down lately! Your clapotis looks amazing, though!!!
and boo to winter.
Post a Comment
<< Home