Sunday, December 10, 2006

Now in the running to take over worst knitblogger title from Jeanne

Finals are over, and thus my last fulltime term of undergraduate classes is over! I am so happy! Although I'll be happier once I get my grades back! Anyway. Even though I haven't been blogging, I have been doing some stress relief knitting, so without further ado:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That is my modified mini-cardigan about three weeks ago. I've finished up the puff sleeves since then, but something about it doesn't scream YES to me, so I haven't woven in the ends yet. Maybe longer sleeves if I have enough cotton ease left, or ripping it back to the bust and joining to go back to my original pullover plans will help. I don't know.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In the meantime, I've started up another Schoeller Stahl pattern, this time the Lerici Color Pullover in Aqua. I've actually finished the sleeves since I've taken this picture and started on the front, which I plan to make into a vneck. So far, so good. The yarn is a nice cotton acrylic blend, but I have been finding a knot in every other skein, so that is annoying. Still.

Satchel is just about done, I just need to felt it at some point. I hope to have one or two finished object posts before the end of the year, since I have about ten projects that just need a little more finishing and a finished object photoshoot before I can post them. I shall try to work this around moving and going to St. Louis for Christmas. We will see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home