knitting hiatus.
I just wanted to let everyone know (you know, all two of our readers! love you guys!) that Jeanne and I are on temporary hiatus from Crafty Hijinks. We're not dead, I promise! It's just not much knitting has gone on, which makes for a boring blog.
I am in the final stretch towards graduation from college, which means- I am writing my thesis. It's eating my brains, I suspect, and I just don't have time to pick up the knitting. I'll be back in June, once I've defended my baby and actually have time to pick a project I want to work on.
Jeanne is busy traveling around the country and the world (lucky duck!) and while some yarn shopping is on her agenda, it's mostly full with shopping and sightseeing and awesomeness.
Even though we're not knitting, or knit blogging, we are still blogging. If you're interested in our thoughts on important topics such as makeup, fitness, cupcakes and the O.C., check out our lifestyle blog, Periodic Elements of Style that we share with the most awesome Karen.
Be back soon!
I am in the final stretch towards graduation from college, which means- I am writing my thesis. It's eating my brains, I suspect, and I just don't have time to pick up the knitting. I'll be back in June, once I've defended my baby and actually have time to pick a project I want to work on.
Jeanne is busy traveling around the country and the world (lucky duck!) and while some yarn shopping is on her agenda, it's mostly full with shopping and sightseeing and awesomeness.
Even though we're not knitting, or knit blogging, we are still blogging. If you're interested in our thoughts on important topics such as makeup, fitness, cupcakes and the O.C., check out our lifestyle blog, Periodic Elements of Style that we share with the most awesome Karen.
Be back soon!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home